Dubai is the most auspicious place to visit. Dubai is geographically located in the eastern coast of the Arab and is in the south west corner of the Arabian Gulf. Dubai is the best place to experience hospitality and best facilities. Dubai is also rich in oil, gold & culture along with the brilliant cultural heritage it has! Who all visit are meant to be happy! Dubai is full of beautiful attractions, best shopping hubs and to experience the best leisure Go Dubai! Check out here for some Amazing Feed on the forever Amazing Burj Khalifa!
Which are the Best Top Attractions of Dubai?
- Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort
- Al Bastakiya Quarter
- The Dubai Mall
- Dubai Aquarium
- Underwater Zoo
- Dubai Fountains
- Wild Wadi Water Park
- Desert Safari
- Dubai Marina
- Jumeirah Beach
- Mall of the Emirates
- Dubai Creek
How can you enjoy Burj Khalifa Lets See!
Burj Khalifa is said to be the most beautiful, mystical, blooming monument ever. Burj Khalifa can be seen from almost 97 kilometers away! Burj Khalifa is the best place to admire in Dubai. Burj Khalifa has swept away many tallest monuments like The Great Pyramid, Giza (100 meters), Eiffel Tower, Paris (300 meters), Empire State Building, New York ( 400 meters), PETRONAS Towers, Kuala Lumpur (400 meters), Taipei 101, Taipei ( 500 meters), World Trade Center, New York ( 500 meters), Wills Tower, Chicago ( 500 meters), CN Tower, Toronto ( 500 meters), KVLY- TV Mast, Blanchard (600 meters) & Warsaw Radio Mast , Gabin ( 600 meters).
The specialties Burj Khalifa has are:
- Burj Khalifa has been renowned to be the tallest Tower in Dubai which has the longest elevator with great speed & efficiency, 163 Floors with many businesses & hotel situated within.
- Burj Khalifa is diamond of the desert in Dubai, and Dubai is quiet proud about this monument.
- Best time to visit Burj Khalifa is before the sunset and time can be 5:00 Pm to 6:30 Pm tentatively!
- Burj Khalifa has the highest Observation deck which is on the 148th Floor which 555 meters away from the ground level.
- The approximate height of Burj Khalifa itself is more than 820 metres that is almost 2,715 feet high!
- The elevator of Burj Khalifa has a specialty that it moves upwards and downwards in seconds!
- The food facilities in Burj Khalifa are very good as there are many well known business hubs & hotel open within!
- The shape of the Burj Khalifa is similar to a flower which opens up from the centric part, well the name is Hymenocallis.
- There are various offices to that give boost to the beauty of Burj Khalifa. Dessert safari could be another experience for you to enjoy Dubai.
- The best view from Burj Khalifa is the whole Dubai is visible from the 360 degree angle and best view spots from above are the Persian Gulf!
- Burj Khalifa has glass walls and the aluminum used in the structure also shines when sun shines &sets in and the glow of this monument increases.
- Burj Khalifa has added to the term skyscraper and has registered itself in history!
This exclusive, unseen monument will look more beautiful to you only when you visit it once and live in there! Hurry up and book your tickets online today! We hope you read some Amazing Feed on the forever Amazing Burj Khalifa! Surely, you will go once. Do not wait! Just visit here.